Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tutorial three: Technical description of the process of setting up an individual blog. Provide a brief summary of services offered by Bloggar

To create your individual blog, go to http://www.blogger.com/, click on "Create a blog" and "Create a google account". After setting up the account, I chose a template I liked. I then proceeded to give my new blog a title that included my name and occupation and a short outline what the purpose of the blog. Next I completed the blog profile with some details as to my location and last uploaded a photo of what represents me.

Bloggar offers the opportunity for a person to have an "online" diary. It offers a place where you can collect and share things that are interesting to you.A blog account is free, all you have to do is go on the website and follow the instructions to log in. Photos, videos, gadges, games and links to other websites can be added to make it more interesting. With Blogger Mobile you can take photos on your mobile phone and thext them straight to your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment